I recently received a client’s album from Cypress Albums. Once again they outdid themselves. I asked them to do something that they had never done before (circles on the album cover), and they made it look as though they had been doing it for years. I cannot wait to show my clients their beautiful albums.
Cypress Albums you all rock! Thank you for helping me create beautiful keepsakes for my clients.
I have admired Cypress Albums for a long time. I love them for so many different reasons….
- They are a local business.
- They reuse or donate as much of their scraps of cloth and paper as one could reuse or donate. Yet, they still try to reduce their waste further.
- They have the most gorgeous colors for their fabrics (and ribbon too)!
- They only use the most archival quality materials.
- Their handmade albums are made by individuals who are skilled in the art of bookmaking.
- They are awesome
- They are super nice too!
I finally had them make a sample 10 x 10 flush-mounted albums for me. If you want to include a folio with your album, we can make that happen I also have some photographs of one of their gorgeous orange blossom folios. I cannot wait to share these items with clients during my next order session. It is one thing to see the photographs, but it is certainly something else to hold them. They truly are works of art!
Here are some of those images…