Some things about me:
- I treat newborns and children with the same respect that I treat adults. It is typical for me to go up to a baby or child when I arrive, introduce myself, and tell them it is lovely to meet them. It's a great ice breaker.
- Cartwheels may happen during sessions.
- Reading books after sessions tends to happen too.
- A monkey named Mo lives inside my camera. A little girl named him a few years back - it stuck. He winks at people to say hi.
- I still regularly use those little metal cannisters that hold film.